Cypress School District offers a virtual Community Bulletin Board
on its website to publicize community activities and events in lieu of hard-copy flyer distribution. This webpage is accessible to the public via links on each school’s webpage as well as the district’s main webpage.
- Community Nonprofit Organizations: Materials from nonprofit organizations are allowed if the content is relative to children and/or education. Nonprofit status must be verified by the district before approval is granted. In some cases, a banner or poster may be approved for display on school campuses. The location will be determined by the principal.
- For-Profit Private Businesses: Materials advertising for-profit businesses are generally not permitted. Companies contracting with the district to provide an after-school program on one of our campuses may publicize the program to students attending that school only as part of the Use of Facilities approval process.
- Government Agencies: Materials from district partner organizations, including city, county, and other public education agencies, are allowed. In some cases, these materials may be distributed in hard-copy format.
- Political Campaign Materials: Information endorsing or promoting a particular candidate or ballot issue is not permitted.
Flyers must be provided in pdf format and include:
- Legal name of sponsoring organization
- Event date(s), time, location
- Cost, if any
- Contact information (telephone number and/or email address)
- The following disclaimer: This event is not sponsored or endorsed by the Cypress School District
Submit a Request
- Fill out a Request for Advertising/Promotion form (Must complete all sections – incomplete forms will not be processed)
- Attach completed request form and and flyer to an email and send to: email@example.com
If you have questions, please call (714) 220-6900.