Cypress School District purchases health insurance benefits for its employees through the California Schools VEBA.
Visit the VEBA website
for additional information regarding:
- Virtual Services - Virtual visits through your health insurance plan, allowing you to get care without leaving your home
- Find a Doctor or Facility - Locator tools for finding physicians and/or facilities
- Mobile App - Keep your benefits information at your fingertips – 24/7 on-the-go access from your smartphone or tablet
- Wellness Library - Health-related articles and videos
- Best Doctors - No-cost second opinions from world-renowned doctors and specialists when you have a major illness or injury
- Health Advocacy - Help with questions, benefit-related issues, and appointments, as well as information about recommended tests, treatments, and prescribed medications
- Employee Assistance Program - Assistance with issues related to personal relationships, your job, child and elder care, money management, legal assistance, substance abuse, grief and loss.
- Benefit Contacts - Websites and telephone numbers