All intradistrict transfer permits are granted based on space availability. Requests received after the priority transfer window closes will be considered after those turned in during the window.
Intradistrict transfer requests for currently enrolled students are only accepted during the priority transfer window.
Parents of new students enrolling after the priority transfer window may submit an intradistrict transfer request at the time of enrollment.
Intradistrict transfers do not need to be renewed. Once approved, the intradistrict transfer school becomes the student's new home school, even if the family moves to another address within the district.
Students approved for an intradistrict transfer must demonstrate satisfactory attendance, effort, academic achievement, and behavior.
Intradistrict transfers are not accepted for the transitional kindergarten (TK) program. TK is a districtwide program with classes offered at various, but not all, school sites. We will endeavor to place TK students at their home school if a TK class is offered there. However, if TK is not offered at the student's home school or if the TK class is full, the student will be placed at another district school for TK and then returned to their home school the following year for kindergarten.
Transportation is not provided for students who have been approved for an intradistrict transfer.
- Download the fillable Intradistrict Transfer Agreement form and complete using Adobe Reader
- Digitally sign at the bottom of the form
- Submit the completed form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests for current students and new students enrolling for the upcoming school year submitted during the priority transfer window – Notified in early June
- Requests for new students enrolling for the upcoming school year submitted after the priority transfer window – Notified in August, after school offices reopen
- Requests for new students enrolling mid-year – Notified within 5 working days of submission