All intradistrict transfer permits are granted based on space availability. Requests received after the priority transfer window closes will be considered after those turned in during the window.
Intradistrict transfer requests for currently enrolled students are only accepted during the priority transfer window.
Parents of new students enrolling after the priority transfer window may submit an intradistrict transfer request at the time of enrollment.
Intradistrict transfers do not need to be renewed. Once approved, the intradistrict transfer school becomes the student's new home school, even if the family moves to another address within the district.
Students approved for an intradistrict transfer must demonstrate satisfactory attendance, effort, academic achievement, and behavior.
Transportation is not provided for students who have been approved for an intradistrict transfer.
- Download and complete the fillable Intradistrict Transfer Agreement form (available below)
- Digitally sign at the bottom of the form
- Submit the completed form via email to [email protected]
- Requests for current students and new students enrolling for the upcoming school year submitted during the priority transfer window – Notified in early June
- Requests for new students enrolling for the upcoming school year submitted after the priority transfer window – Notified in August, after school offices reopen
- Requests for new students enrolling mid-year – Notified within 5 working days of submission