Cypress School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu

Menus & Pricing

Breakfast and lunch are offered at no cost to all students throughout the 2022/23 school year.
Meals, foods, and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. All items are prepared and served by qualified child nutrition professionals. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet their health and nutrition needs.
Arnold Breakfast Lunch
King  Breakfast Lunch
Landell  Breakfast Lunch
Luther  Breakfast Lunch
Morris  Breakfast Lunch
Vessels  Breakfast Lunch
Preschool (All Sites) Breakfast Lunch 
Due to nationwide distribution challenges, menus are subject to change without notice.
Meal Pricing for the 2022/23 School Year
While breakfast and lunch are offered at no cost to all students for the 2022/23 school year, we ask that families continue to submit free/reduced-price meal applications to ensure funding for the program. The meal application process is secure and confidential and may offer additional benefits such as discounts on internet services and utilities as well as P-EBT benefits if they continue to be available. Applications may be submitted online through our Titan Family Portal or picked up from the Child Nutrition Services office located at 9739 Denni Street in Cypress (on the Landell campus).
Bottled water may be purchased for $1.25 during meal service with funds deposited through the Titan Family Portal. Cash or checks are no longer accepted.
Prepayment Accounts through Titan School Solutions

Titan School Solutions is a convenient, easy, and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time using a debit or credit card.  The system allows you to view your child’s account activity and receive e-mail updates when the account balance is low.



You are encouraged to take advantage of this prepay option. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster, which gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen, or used for things other than lunch.

Leftover Funds in School Meal Accounts
Students often have leftover funds remaining in their school meal account when they leave the district. Families have the option of requesting a refund or donating their leftover funds to a shared lunch account for students in need to help pay for their breakfast or lunch during the school day. If this form is not submitted within 60 calendar days of withdrawal/disenrollment from school, remaining meal account funds will be donated to the district’s shared lunch account for students in need.